Tyre Repair Spray is a special combination of agents for first aid for tyre punctures that eliminates the need to remove the tyre. Can be used all current passenger vehicle tyres and caravan tyres, with and without inner tube. Cannot be used for torn tubes or tyres or tyres slipped from the rim.
500 Millilitres (ML)
- Subsequent tire repair possible
- Suitable for all common passenger car tire sizes
- Rapid remedy for punctures without dismantling
- Simple to use
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Used as a first aid measure for punctures on medium-sized and large passenger vehicle tyres and caravan tyres.
- Remove the cause of the puncture (e.g. nail etc.).
- Move the tyre valve to half the height of the rim and release all of the air.
- Shake bottle well. If cold, warm it up (vehicle heater).
- Screw the connector onto the tyre valve.
- Hold bottle vertically and spray the compete volume into the tyre.
- Immediately drive at 10-15 k.p.h. so that the product can be optimally distributed around the tyre. Check the tyre pressure as soon as possible and find a repair shop. IMPORTANT: Tire pressure monitoring systems in tires can be destroyed by the solvents contained in the product.