Reduces friction and wear, thus reducing oil and fuel
consumption. Increases engine's running smoothness and leads to fewer malfunctions.
- minimizes friction
- reduces wear
- smooth engine running
- reduces oil and fuel consumption
- increases smooth operation
- prevents operational malfunctions
- miscible with all commercially available gear oils
- miscible with all commercially available motor oils
- tested for the use with catalytic converters
Areas of application
Suitable for all 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines. 20 ml
(1 tube) sufficient for 1 l of motor oil. 2-stroke engines: 10 ml per 10 l of fuel mixture or 20 ml for
400 ml of 2-stroke oil. Tested on engines with catalytic converters.
In 4-stroke engines at each oil change; in 2-stroke
engines, add when filling the oil/fuel tank. Shake well
before use! Dosage: In 4-stroke engines or the transmission: 20 ml (1 tube) is sufficient for 1 l of motor oil.
In 2-stroke engines (mixture lubrication): 10 ml per
10 l of fuel mixture or 20 ml for 400 ml of 2-stroke oil
with separate lubrication.