Combination of agents with a high proportion of lubrication improvers and cleaners. This product is therefore specially formulated to meet the demands of diesel engines with Common Rail and Pump-Injection high pressure injection using low sulphur diesel fuels and to give protection against wear. Other agents which have cleaning, dispersion and material protection properties maintain the operation of highprecision injectors. Due to the increased ignition performance, the fuel shows better combustion behaviour when the engine is cold and the pollution from odours in the exhaust is reduced.
- optimizes engine performance
- tested for catalytic converters
- good corrosion protection
- stable to oxidation
- prevents seizing and the injector needles from gumming up -
- excellent cleanliness
- boosts the cetane number
- guarantees low fuel consumption
- minimizes wear
- increases the lubricating effect
- removes deposits from entire fuel system
- guarantees optimum combustion
Areas of application
Added to diesel fuel for all diesel engines with Common Rail and Pump-Injection-Systems. Ideally suitable for preserving engines when decommissioned for long periods under extreme conditions.
- The ignition performance is increased and the lubrication action and lubricity performance are improved only by adding the product to low-sulphur diesel fuels on a continual basis. One 250 ml can of the product is sufficient for 75 litres of fuel. Dosage 1:300
-To keep the injectors clean and for corrosion protection, add content to the passenger vehicle diesel fuel tank every 2,000 km. -When decommissioning and preserving engines, add content to diesel fuel at the rate of 1 %. Follow the instructions on preservation.
- Can be mixed with the fuel at any time since mixing takes place automatically.